The Wholesale Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining the sales with dealers. Calls on potential or existing dealers as assigned to develop new business or retain existing business. Perform all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, Indonesia laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
Job Description :
- Contacts and sets appointments with new and existing watches dealers
- Advises dealers of Company programs, pricing and submission policies and procedures
- Advises dealers of any changes to Company’s policies or procedures
- Assists dealers in purchasing submission process
- Manages products pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives
- Developing and giving a training to dealer’s team about new product and new sales target.
- Manages report including stock report, display report and market update report.
- Build and develop good relationship with dealers, including monitoring stock, order and complaint.
- Manage sales reports
- Ensures compliance deadlines are met with regards to pre-disclosures, approval letters and denial notices
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least Bachelor degree from reputable universities any major
- At least 2 years of experience in Sales, preferably in B2B from Retail & FMCG
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures of wholesale
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills both Bahasa and English
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to adapt quickly and effectively to change
- Strong customer service skills.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Has strong technical knowledge of the organization's products, services and sales techniques.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office