Training & Development Lead
Job Description :
Reporting to Head of Lifestyle, the Lifestyle Training & Development Lead is responsible to execute the design, implementation and review of comprehensive L&D strategy for Lifestyle.
The main objective of this position is to drive People Excellence in Lifestyle, by optimizing employees' functional and leadership capability, mainly through training and other learning initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree, any major from a reputable university
- 4 years of experience as Sales Trainer, preferably from a retail industry
- Speak and write in English and Bahasa equally fluently.
- Practical experience in organizing training (including sourcing and recommending reliable training providers), delivering, facilitating and evaluating trainings
- Conversant with MS Office applications, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, able to conceptualize learning interventions. Technically must possess practical knowledge on different measures of learning interventions, that lead to the desired changes in the Company
- Possess a strong classroom presence: able to present training programs in a way that engages, inspires, and motivates others
- Enjoy the process of coaching and guiding others as Agent of Change
- Creative, has out of the box thinking to addressing issues
- Willingness to commit for long-term career in retail company
- Must have outstanding intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels.