Supply Chain Admin
Job Description :
- Processing stock opname every month to check the physical total goods, leather quality of bag and purse, strap condition, and watch battery. If there is defect, then send it to office for quality checking by product team. After approved by product team, then it will be decided whether under Urban Icon Online Store or Urban Icon offline store. For watch repairmen, it will be delivered by logistic delivery team to Watchcare together with shipping document and goods receipt.
- Doing Stock Take with Audit Team once in every 3 months based on audit team schedule and also provide report via email after finish doing stock take.
- Received Goods from Urban Icon Retail, Urban Icon Stores to Urban Icon Online Store and also new goods and transfer to store.
- Prepare Airwaybill and packaging. Print out Airway Bill JNE and address for online order and Transfer Request to stores.
- Sending Urban Icon Online Store order and update it to Magento system. After finish shipping, update it to Magento system by inserting AWB number with email notification to customer, and update it to Excel File Stock Urban Icon Online Store for stock decrease.
- Packaging and delivering Online order using JNE courier. Prepare AWB, address and receipt. Prepare goods from warehouse, then handover to JNE implant courier at Warehouse.
- Update Stock Airwaybill Online Store. Sending Airwaybill online store to all offline store by updating via email every month with the remaining AWB stock.
- Received defect/refund goods from online order which is sent by JNE then deliver it to product team for double check. Process Transfer Request based on Product Team instruction using shipping document and goods receipt.
- Request for AWB JNE to JNE courier, if stock is going to be finish, the need to order max. 1500 pieces.
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to use own initiative and proven track record of having solved problems successfully.
- Excellent eye for detail; organized and tidy.
- Reliable and consistent, have self-confidence, flexible attitude and able to take initiative.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in fashion and current trends.
Are you the person for the job ? We'd love to hear from you !