GM Retail & Operation of Lifestyle Fashion
Job Description :
- Responsible for all Lifestyle Fashion business unit
- Managing all aspects of the company field operations and effective management of Time's sales operations in achieving sales
- Distribution & merchandising objectives, as well as the P&L (Profit & Loss) of the business, strategically forecast the future of the business unit.
- University graduate or equivalent level.
- 20+ years relevant experience in sales, trade channel management and distribution, of which 15 years in a managerial capacity, in a Retail Company.
- Good knowledge in territory management, cycle tasks planning & execution and reporting/KPI monitoring.
- Has strong technical knowledge of the organization's products, services and sales techniques
- Proven people management skills and team player.
- Solid experience in working together with other partners.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Willingness to commit for long-term career in retail company
- Manages all operation team to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks and leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa
Are you the person for the job ? We'd love to hear from you !