Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion based in Jakarta
Job Description :
- Grows and develops boutique team members through the identification of their strengths/weaknesses and develop individual development plans for each team member
- Understand in general all customers' needs and expectations, and drives the boutique team members to fulfill these needs and expectations as best as possible
- Direct supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory taking, reconciling cash receipts or in performing services for customers
- Monitoring sales activities to ensures that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Managing and controlling inventories stock on and reorders when inventory drops to a specific level
- Involved in hires, trains and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishing, promoting or firing workers when appropriate
- Sales examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised
- Holding Bachelor degree from reputable academy or university
- Having an experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Demonstrating an ability to effectively lead and direct; coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Having flexibility in work schedule is required, including the ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as operational need may require
- Leadership & ability maintaining the team
- Computer and English literature
Are you the person for the job ? We'd love to hear from you !